Why Finance at Capital Ford of Lillington
We make car financing fast and easy
Like everything at Capital Ford of Lillington, our financing process is designed to be easy, transparent, and stress free. We offer:
- Affordable Solutions: Capital offers some of the most competitive terms in the industry with solutions for a wide range of credit profiles.
- Fast and Easy Process: Fill out our quick credit application and your options will be ready in a matter of minutes. Our Finance Consultant will guide you through the process, start to finish.
- Straightforward, honest business practices & All of our Managers are certified by the Association of Finance & Insurance Professionals.
- We use Ford Credit as well as respected and reputable finance sources.
- We have a high regard to protect our customers’ personal information so our Finance Consultant will review all of your finance options personally when you visit our store.
- Our Sales Consultants make the same no matter which financing you choose, and your finance decisions are separate from any other transactions you may have with us.
The Finance Process
Financing a car at Capital Ford of Lillington is unlike any other car financing experience you've ever had. Your Finance Consultant will lead you through the entire process, so you stay informed every step of the way. Any approvals are usually available within a few minutes. Because our process is so transparent, you'll be able to see all of your options and our Finance Consultant will help you decide which one is best for you.
Financing a car at Capital Ford of Lillington just makes sense. Take a look at the Capital Ford of Lillington Financing difference:
- Most of the financial institutions we work with provide decisions in minutes
- It's haggle and hassle-free, there's no need for negotiation
- Choose an available option that suits you best
- Our friendly & knowledgeable Finance Consultants are always on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Amount Financed: the amount of credit provided to you.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate, or APR, is the cost of credit expressed as a percentage.
- Down Payment: the amount of cash or trade equity you apply to your purchase.
- Equity: the difference between your trade payoff balance and its value. It may be positive or negative.
- Finance Charge: the total dollar amount you pay to use credit.
- Retail Installment Contract: the finance agreement allowing for payment over time at a fixed monthly payment amount and rate.
- Simple Interest: finance charge calculation based on the unpaid principal balance, number of days between payments and the APR.
- Stipulation: additional documentation/action required to complete the transaction, like proof of income.
- Term: the number of monthly payments provided for in the retail installment contract.
- Total of Payments: the amount you will have paid after you have made all payments as scheduled in the retail installment contract.
- Total Sales Price: the total cost of your purchase on credit including finance charge, down payment and amount financed.